As a high-profile sporting organisation, Macarthur FC recognises the significant responsibility we has to service our football family and the greater Macarthur region. Macarthur FC personnel are out in the community every week visiting schools, clubs and communities.
Additionally, Macarthur FC receives many requests for donations, appearances or assistance from a variety of organisations and causes, schools and community groups. Whilst we endeavour to provide support where we can, it is not possible to fulfil every request.
Requests will be given preference if the organisation is aligned with Macarthur FC community pillars.
- Due to the volume of requests, we cannot accept items for signing.
- Requests for monetary donations or sponsorships will not be considered
- Personal requests for birthdays, weddings, funerals or anniversaries will at the discretion of the club.
- Receipt by Macarthur FC of this request does not guarantee that the request will be granted, the club will confirm separately the outcome of the request.
- Macarthur FC will not accept open requests for player appearances because of the number of hours the team already spends in the community.
- Player appearances are reserved for Macarthur FC charity partners, corporate partners and local clubs and associations within Macarthur FC territory.
- All local football clubs requiring a player appearance will need to apply via their Association in order to be considered.
In order to be eligible for a donation, submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 weeks prior to your event. Please provide as much information as possible on the nature of your event and your specific request of the club.
Thank you for your understanding.