The MACARTHUR FC FIFA20 Community Tournament for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, to be hosted by leading Esports site ESL Play, is set for Saturday 23rd May and Sunday 24th May 2020.
Registrations into the Macarthur FC FIFA20 Community Tournament are now closed.
For all registered players, you will be required to check-in between 11am - 12 noon AEST (GMT+10) on Saturday 23rd May and be ready to play after that. You will not be eligible to play if you do not check-in. Players will receive an email directly from ESL Play confirming instructions on how to check-in.
The draw will then be advised after the check-in process is completed.
Tournament qualifier matches will run in an 8 round Swiss format, with 2 losses equalling elimination. The top 8 players will proceed to a double elimination bracket on Sunday 24th May to determine who will be crowd the champion of both the PS4 and Xbox One tournaments.
Good luck to all players this weekend.
Prize pool Per Playoff
4,600 FIFA Points each + 1 Family Pass each to a Macarthur FC A-league home game of their choice*.
2,200 FIFA Points
1,600 FIFA Points each
750 FIFA Points each
*subject to availability
- Mode: 1on1
- Player Seeding: Random
Match Details (Xbox and PS4):
- Game mode: Head to Head 1on1 (not FUT)
- Match Duration: 12 minutes (6 minutes per half)
- Controls: Any
- Game Speed: Normal
- Squad Type: Online
- In case of draw: Extra Time and Penalties
- Players must enter their Xbox or PSN Account game ID
- Players must have residence in Australia
- Entries close Sunday 17th May 2020
- Qualifier Matches – 23rd May 2020
- Playoff Matches – 24th May 2020
- No age restrictions as FIFA is ‘G’ rated.
- Everyone will play a minimum of 2 games before elimination/knock-out rounds.