Here is everything you need to know about tomorrow's clash with Newcastle Jets.
Location: Campbelltown Sports Stadium
Date: Sunday 18th April
Box office: 4:40pm AEST
Gates open: 5:10pm AEST
Kick-off: 6:10pm AEST
The wearing of masks is ENCOURAGED when singing and chanting.
Spectators must follow the current NSW Health guidelines by adhering to physical distancing where possible when moving around the venue.
AROUND THE PRECINCT
Macarthur FC Merchandise will be available to purchase inside the venue at Gate A & B before kick-off and at half time. (Western side of the venue).
Limited parking is available off Old Leumeah Road, Leumeah.
There are 1,040 commuter car spaces available at Leumeah Station – these car spaces are located on Airds and Plough Inn roads, Leumeah. From here it is a one-minute walk using the Leumeah Station pedestrian link to Campbelltown Sports Stadium.
There are several designated accessible parking bays in the Leumeah Road commuter car park.
MACARTHUR SQUARE FREE GAME DAY PARKING
In partnership with Macarthur Square, Macarthur FC members and ticket holders attending Sunday's match have access to free all day parking at Macarthur Square.
- Macarthur FC Members and fans can visit the Kellicar Lane Restaurant Precinct or McDonald’s in the Level 3 Food Court at Macarthur Square before the game to enjoy special dining offers and game day atmosphere in centre.
To claim your free parking, simply present your valid game day ticket (either physical ticket or E-Ticket) or membership card at Macarthur Square Guest Services Desk to validate your parking prior to heading to the game.
The Guest Services Desk is located on Level 3, opposite Sunglass Hut.
Macarthur Square Guest Services Desk is open – Sunday 9:30am – 5pm.
Travel to Campbelltown Stadium can then be made via train from Macarthur Station to Leumeah Station only two stops away. (Please note: Public transport costs are NOT included with your ticket or club membership)
- Spectators agree to abide by the spectator code of behaviour here
- Prohibited items and stadium conditions of entry here
- Food, beverage, and toilet facilities are available.
- Maintain hand hygiene and stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- No cloakroom facilities.
- No pass outs.
- Members wishing to bring oversized flags or musical instruments, must have been pre-registered by contacting the Membership team.
Please arrive early - due to COVID restrictions and social distancing, queues may be longer than usual.